St Gluvias, St Gluviacus
GPS coordinates: (50.170594, -5.099855)
Notes on the church
- Faculty to restore and enlarge the church Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 149 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/2).
- Church closed for restoration. Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 155 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/2).
- Bazaar to raise funds for restoration Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7.
- Reopened after restoration, cost £3500, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
Now undergoing restorationKelly’s Directory p 882.
- 1883 - JP St Aubyn (TDC 1884 - 27/9/1883, £3300)
- Kelly’s Directory p 1112.
- Short history of recent renovation work Lake’s Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser p 5.
- 1950 -Ninian Cooper (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, )
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.