St Erme, St Hermes
GPS coordinates: (50.309317, -5.025885)
Notes on the church
- Rebuilt 1819–20 - John Foulston
- Meeting to discuss restoration of tower and bells Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8.
- Faculty dated to restore church and add a new bell Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 158. Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/12, D/E/4/6).
- Church to be re-dedicated after restoration, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Dedication service after restoration West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 4. Mentions glass given by the Dean and Chapter of Truro Cathedral (probably plain glass recently replaced by stained glass) for new windows inserted in the belfry .
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.