Cardinham, St Meubred
Historic England grade I, list entry 1143114.
GPS coordinates: (50.487955, -4.647288)
Notes on the church
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol I p 195. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 728.
- Reopened after restoration by Mr Oliver of Bodmin (both architect and builder) West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 7.
- Reopened on after restoration: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Chancel damaged by bomb on : BBC WW2 People’s War.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.