St Endellion, St Endellienta
Historic England grade I, list entry 1320630.
GPS coordinates: (50.573295, -4.830098)
Notes on the church
- Open for worship (restoration completed?): Exeter and Plymouth Gazette p 3 and Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
some months agoafter restoration: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Restoration, started in , continuing: Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 142. Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, D/E/5) (no date given, probably 1878).
- Restoration work began in and ended in Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 157. Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, TCM/1257/2) (no date given, probably 1879).
- Last restoration 1937–8 (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, ).
- Plain glass throughout, with some small modern coloured segments in the tracery.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.