St Dominick, St Dominica
Notes on the church
- Restored 1873
- Reopened after restoration, £800, architect Mr H Elliott of Plymouth, Western Morning News p 4, Cornish Telegraph p 2, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.