St Day, Holy Trinity (new church)
Notes on the church
- Built, cost £400 donated by J Passmore Edwards, as a Sunday School in memory of his uncle, John Edwards, of St Day. Foundation stone laid , Western Morning News p 3.
- Architect (and builder) J Symonds. Opened as Sunday School , Western Morning News p 3.
Fitted with stained glass windows.
- Post 1956 converted to new Holy Trinity Church.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.