St Clether, St Clederus
Notes on the church
- Consecrated after rebuilding, , architect John Hayward of Exeter, Western Morning News p 3, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Rebuilt 1865 (CTC)
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.