Carbis Bay, St Anta and All Saints
Notes on the church
- Building work commenced Cornishman p 7.
- Foundation stone to be laid Cornishman p 2.
- Foundation stone laid Cornishman p 3, Western Morning News p 10.
- Church, architect Mr Wheatley, dedicated to All Saints (no mention of St Anta). Cornishman p 9.
- – - RF Wheatley (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, ).
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.