St Breward, St Brueredus
Historic England grade I, list entry 1158842.
GPS coordinates: (50.564808, -4.688015)
Notes on the church
- Plans for restoration, Exeter and Plymouth Gazette p 8
- Objects solicited for the restoration of the church because
the available Funds are more than exhausted in the substantial part of the work.Exeter and Plymouth Gazette p 4, Exeter and Plymouth Gazette p 8
- Notice of reopening on , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 1.
- Reopened on St Matthew’s Day, , after restoration, architect JP St Aubyn, cost about £1150, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol I p 141. William Lake, Truro, .
- Restored - JP St Aubyn, £1100 (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, ).
- Fundraising concert for new west window (no mention of stained glass) Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.