St Blazey, St Blaise
Historic England grade II*, list entry 1289700.
GPS coordinates: (50.361456, -4.71679)
Notes on the church
- Restored 1839 - Moffatt.
- 1859 - Gilbert Scott (Betjeman, John, Betjeman’s Cornwall. London, J Murray, )
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 710.
- Announcement of reopening Western Morning News p 4.
- Reopened after restoration by EH Sedding Western Morning News p 8, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 3.
- 1897 - EH Sedding (TDC 1898 - 13/10/1897,£930)
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.