St Austell, Holy Trinity
Historic England grade I, list entry 1211925.
GPS coordinates: (50.338445, -4.79199)
Notes on the church
- Plans for restoration Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7.
- To be reopened on after restoration, includes description of windows Western Morning News p 3.
- Reopened after restoration, JP St Aubyn Western Morning News p 4, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Rumour that
several painted windows are to be placed in the parish church in memory of departed. Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
worthiesof the town
- Decoration of chancel, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 170 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/6, D/E/4/3, TCM/1257/3).
- Summary by Revd J Hammond of recent restoration work Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Decoration of chancel by GH Fellowes Prynne Western Morning News p 3.
- History of the church (mentions windows), St Austell Star p 5, St Austell Star p 5.
- Baptistry designed by GH Fellowes Prynne Cornish Guardian p 3
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.