Ruan Minor, St Grada and Holy Cross

Location map.

Notes on the church

  1. Restored 1854 (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, )
  2. Reopened after restoration by JP St Aubyn: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
  3. Chancel enlarged 1879 (CTC)

The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.