Camborne, St Martin and St Meriadocus
GPS coordinates: (50.213419, -5.301925)
Notes on the church
- Restored 1862 by JP St Aubyn Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5, Western Daily Mercury p 6, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 4.
- Kelly’s Directory p 724 (no mention of windows).
- Undergoing restoration and enlargement Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 142. Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, D/E/5) (no date given).
- South aisle added 1879 - JP St Aubyn £1600. Western Morning News p 2, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 156 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, TCM/1257/2).
- Reprint of extract from Polsue, Cornubian and Redruth Times p 7.
- Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, .
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.