Redruth, St Andrew
GPS coordinates: (50.231707, -5.225494)
Notes on the church
- East Mission Room opened Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 144 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/1)
- Tenders invited for building the first portion Royal Cornwall Gazette p 1.
- Mission room at the East End still apparently in place in Kelly’s Directory p 1001 but moved to precincts of St Andrew’s Church by : Kelly’s Directory p 1254
- Foundation stone laid
Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 149 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/3, D/E/4/2),
Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
Architects JD Sedding, and
Mr. James Hicks, cost about £4500.
- Completed 1938 (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, )
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.