Quethiock, St Hugh (Hugo)

Location map.

Notes on the church

  1. Revd William Willimot [sic] presented to the vacant living of Quethiock Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
  2. Restored 1878–9 £1593 - Revd William Willimott : church guide. .
  3. Restoration in progress, architect Mr Elliott, of Buckland street, Plymouth: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7. Three chancel windows painted by Revd Willimott.
  4. Reopened after restoration, architect Mr H. Elliott of 1, Durnford street, Stonehouse Western Morning News p 2, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 6, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 155 (). Heard & Sons, Truro.

The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.