Portloe, All Saints
Historic England grade II, list entry 1219262.
GPS coordinates: (50.21879, -4.892638)
Notes on the church
- LMC to Veryan.
- Opened Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 139 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, D/E/5), CinC 5/1879, 56.
- Request for tenders to build, by additions and alterations to existing Mission Room, architect GH Fellowes Prynne, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 1.
- Foundation stone laid Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- New mission chapel opened Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 163 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/9, D/E/4/4).
- Shared church building (Meth.) since 1992.
- All windows tinted cathedral glass.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.