Polruan, St Saviour
GPS coordinates: (50.327356, -4.633556)
Notes on the church
- Foundation stone laid : Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6. Architect Mr. W. Swift (Henderson and Sons), Truro.
- Available for Divine service, cost £1250, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- To be opened : Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Opened : architect Mr. W. Swift of Truro, cost £1254: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7. Circular stained glass window by Bell & Sons, College Green, Bristol.
- 1891, LMC to Lanteglos-by-Fowey (CintW 7/12/1889, cost £1200:consec. TDC 1892,10/11/1891). Rest 1957–63 (MJWW)
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.