Phillack, St Felicitas
Historic England grade II*, list entry 1160143.
GPS coordinates: (50.195633, -5.412627)
Notes on the church
- Rebuilt 1856 - William White Hunter, Gill William White: Pioneer Victorian Architect, p 266. Reading, Spire Books Ltd., .
- Consecration of rebuilt church (includes history of the church and St Felicitas) Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5, Cornish Telegraph p 3.
- Rebuilt 1856-7 J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol IV p 67. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 845.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 994, (confuses Revd William Hockin with his son Revd Frederick Hockin, both rectors of the parish).
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1246.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.