Penponds, Holy Trinity
Historic England grade II, list entry 1389368.
GPS coordinates: (50.206822, -5.315893)
Notes on the church
- Notice of consecration on , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
There is no stained glass.
- 1854 - JP St Aubyn £1123 (Port, MH, Six Hundred New Churches: The Church Building Commission 1818–1856, p 331. Reading, Spire Books Ltd., ).
- Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 158 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/9, D/E/4/5).
Re-opening of Chancel after restoration: new floor, stalls of oak, &c.: new Vestry dedicated.
- Notice of reopening on , Cornish Post and Mining News p 8.
- Reopened after restoration of nave, aisle and porch, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4, Cornish Post and Mining News p 5.
- Dedication of new pulpit, Cornish Telegraph p 4.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 246.
- Dedication of new chancel screen, Cornishman p 3.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.