Penponds, Holy Trinity
Historic England grade II, list entry 1389368.
GPS coordinates: (50.206822, -5.315893)
Notes on the church
- Notice of consecration on , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
There is no stained glass.
- 1854 - JP St Aubyn £1123 (Port, MH, Six Hundred New Churches: The Church Building Commission 1818–1856, p 331. Reading, Spire Books Ltd., ).
- Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 158 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/9, D/E/4/5).
Re-opening of Chancel after restoration: new floor, stalls of oak, &c.: new Vestry dedicated.
- Notice of reopening on , Cornish Post and Mining News p 8.
- Reopened after restoration of nave, aisle and porch, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4, Cornish Post and Mining News p 5.
- Dedication of new pulpit, Cornish Telegraph p 4.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 246.
- Dedication of new chancel screen, Cornishman p 3.
- Consecrated (different from newspaper sources). All stained glass by Clayton and Bell. Carah, the Revd James Sims. The parish of Camborne. Some notes on its History, its Antiquities and its People., p 36. Camborne, The Camborne Printing & Stationery Co., (a copy is held by the Courtney Library, Royal Cornwall Museum, Truro, classmark 942.371).
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.