Padstow, St Petroc
GPS coordinates: (50.541217, -4.942906)
Notes on the church
- Description of church including windows; four windows in the south aisle being erected, each of four lights with diamond lattice work, with painted glass in tracery: donor Miss Brune of Place (probably Miss Mary Prideaux-Brune of Prideaux Place). Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- The Ecclesiologist No LII, October 1846, p 149.
- Kelly’s Directory p 827
windows are chiefly of stained glass of a very elaborate description.
- Kelly’s Directory p 971.
- Reopened after restoration of chancel, architect JD Sedding, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 155 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/5, D/E/4/3).
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.