North Hill, St Torney
Historic England grade I, list entry 1249982.
GPS coordinates: (50.563947, -4.441376)
Notes on the church
- Reopened after restoration Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3. Architect Edmund Sedding.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 826.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol IV p 6. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 970.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1216.
- Restoration of exterior, £300 Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 172 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/7, D/E/4/4, TCM/1257/3).
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.