Mylor Bridge, All Saints
GPS coordinates: (50.187884, -5.077563)
Notes on the church
- Foundation stone laid : Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2.
- Opened 1840 Kelly’s Directory p 965.
- Reopening after erection of porch and bell turret Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 155 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/2)
- Foundation stone laid , cost £600: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4, Lake’s Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser p 4. Old mission church too small.
- Cruciform west window to be added Lake’s Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser p 5.
- List of subscribers for new mission church Lake’s Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser p 1.
- Dedicated , architect HC Rogers (son of Canon Rogers), Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8, Lake’s Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser p 5. Three-light lancet window at east end, cruciform west window.
- Old mission church used as a Sunday School: Kelly’s Directory p 1208.
- 1892 - designed by H C Rogers, LMC to Mylor (RICJ 2000,142 : CintW 12/11/1892)
- Kelly’s Directory p 227.
- All windows except west cathedral tinted with outline web and plant design.
- External survey
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.