Mithian, St Peter
Historic England grade II, list entry 1141481.
GPS coordinates: (50.281286, -5.164956)
Notes on the church
- 1861 - William White.
- Proposal to build church Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Laying of Corner stone on : Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Consecration of the church: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 820.
- Improvements to chancel, supervised by Revd FC Hingeston-Randolph, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Church closed .
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.