Mawnan, St Maunanus and St Stephen
Historic England grade II*, list entry 1161760.
GPS coordinates: (50.103901, -5.095041)
Notes on the church
- Restored 1827–30 (Church guide)
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 814: two stained glass windows.
- Restoration started Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 156 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, TCM/1257/2)
- Description of church, including windows Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5, Cornishman p 6, Architect of restoration JP St Aubyn.
- Reopened after restoration Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 145 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/1).
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 954: five stained glass windows: east window and four others.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1195: five stained glass windows: east window (still Nowell/Usticke) and four others.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.