Maryfield, St Philip and St James

Location map.

Notes on the church

  1. 1863–71 - William White, originally Antony estate church (Pev.).
  2. Opened , cost £3,000, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8. The parishioners are indebted to Mr Carew for the stained windows in the church.
  3. Kelly’s Directory p 704, there are several stained-glass windows.
  4. Kelly’s Directory p 812, there are several stained-glass windows.
  5. Kelly’s Directory p 1027, there are several stained-glass windows.

The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.