Marazion, All Saints
Historic England grade II, list entry 1143811.
GPS coordinates: (50.123505, -5.471564)
Notes on the church
- New church to be built, architect JP St Aubyn, The Ecclesiologist No CXXVI, June 1858, p 197.
- Laying of Corner stone Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Announcement of consecration on St John the Baptist’s Day, , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 1.
- Consecrated , architect JP St Aubyn, cost £2,900, Western Morning News p 3, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol II p 197. William Lake, Truro, .
- Chancel floor laid and two windows inserted: Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 154 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/2)
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.