Maker, St Mary and St Julian
Historic England grade I, list entry 1140716.
GPS coordinates: (50.347304, -4.185055)
Notes on the church
One stained window, and is about to be restored, Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 809.
- Restored and enlarged 1873–4 - JP St Aubyn (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, )
- To be reopened after restoration Western Morning News p 2.
- Reopened after restoration, architect JP St Aubyn, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 7.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 947.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1187.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.