Little Petherick, St Petroc Minor
Notes on the church
- 1858 rebuilt - William White (CCRO P185/2/30: Eccles 1858, p416).
- Restoration Western Morning News p 2, Cornish Telegraph p 3, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Insertion of large three-light early decorated window in the west gable of the north aisle [which is this window?], architect JP St Aubyn to let in more light Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Restored 1898 - Ninian Comper (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, /CTC)
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.