Liskeard, St Martin
Historic England grade II*, list entry 1206300.
GPS coordinates: (50.453435, -4.460828)
Notes on the church
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol III p 133. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 797
- Under restoration Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 142. Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, D/E/5) (no date given, probably ).
- restored, cathedral tinted glass in all windows reopened , West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 8 (describes windows) Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5 - £3000.
- restored, cathedral tinted glass in all windows Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 153 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, TCM/1257/2).
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 932.
- Reopened after restoration Cornish Times p 4, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 2.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.