Linkinhorne, St Melor
Historic England grade I, list entry 1311136.
GPS coordinates: (50.537608, -4.372808)
Notes on the church
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol III p 126. William Lake, Truro, .
- Restoration to begin almost immediately Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Discovery of wall paintings during restoration Cornish & Devon Post p 2, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Donation of £5 by Prof JC Adams of St John’s College, Cambridge, towards the restoration of the church Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7.
- To be reopened after restoration Western Morning News p 3.
- Restored ,
Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 167 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/6, D/E/4/3, TCM/1257/3),
Parish Church re-opened after restoration, at a cost of over £1,200.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.