Launceston, St Mary Magdalene
GPS coordinates: (50.637839, -4.36009)
Notes on the church
- Bazaar to raise funds for repairs, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Reopened on after restoration (no mention of windows), Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Restored (J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol III p 64. William Lake, Truro, )
- Robbins, Alfred F. Launceston, Past and Present, a Historical and Descriptive Sketch, p 343 , Walter Weighell, Launceston.
- Section of renovation work completed during Western Morning News p 5.
- Reopened after restoration of interior, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 162 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/8, D/E/4/4, TCM/1257/3), £2000.
- Interior remodelled 1890s–1911 (Church guide)
- Toy, HS, The Parish Church of St. Mary Magdalene, Launceston, p 25. Gloucester, Parochial Church Council, ).
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.