Lanteglos-by-Fowey, St Willow (Wyllow)
Notes on the church
- Restoration by EH Sedding announced: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Restored 1904 - EH Sedding (TDC 1907 - 21/2/1906, £2400)
- To reopen after renovation (description of church) Western Morning News p 5.
- Reopened after renovation Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4. Three windows by Kempe (locations and subjects not given). Donor was vicar, Revd CF Trusted. Benches repaired by the Misses Pinwill.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.